How do sound and self care intersect? No, we’re not going to tell you to queue up a playlist of love songs (unless that’s your thing). But, we do have a suggestion or two that’ll improve your days — and nights — when it comes to feeling good.
Whether you listen to music solely for leisure and relaxation or 24/7, 365 days a week while you’re working (or work on your fitness), lounging, or just unwinding from the day, you might want to dive into the world of luxury headphones.
Yes, luxury headphones. Stylish, sleek, and artfully designed, these devices can bring any listening time to even greater heights. From sound quality to durability and style, top-end headphones have a lot to offer.
Keep scrolling to get the intel on all things luxury headphones.
What makes luxury headphones actually luxury?
To start, most audio enthusiasts note that luxury headphones give an unparalleled audio experience. But, what else sets these high-end headphones apart from mid-range offerings?
In fact, there’s quite a few details that make top-range headphones stand out.
- Luxury touches: Think soft leather earpads, metal finishes
- Elevated comfort: Comfortable wear is key, with padded headbands, added cushioning
- Replaceable parts: Repairs made easy with removable (and replaceable) parts like bands, cords, cables, ear pads, and so on
- Durability: High-end headphones are designed and manufactured with quality standards, and these devices can withstand regular wear and tear (which means, less replacing an entire set year in and year out, and just focusing on some replacements or repairs as needed)
- Tech and features: Sure, there’s most definitely going to be more bells and whistles in higher end products than more inexpensive offerings, but the science behind the tech can be more fine tuned and elevated (more info on that below)
- Sound quality: Last, but certainly not least, many luxury brands boast an unparalleled listening experience
So the cherry on top of this product can be in its extras. Many luxury headphones have unique features or add-ons that make them worth their while like specialized apps (for sound control and more), Bluetooth connectivity (multi-point connectivity as well), 3D sound support, water resistance (including sweat and dust), and noise cancelation.
Why should you consider a pair of luxury headphones?
Investing in luxury headphones just makes sense — from a practical standpoint and a technology angle. From high-end comfort details to replaceable parts for easy repairs, these headphones can offer even more comfort and durability. While their tech features elevate the listening experience, the long-term cost-effectiveness makes them a wise investment, sparing you frequent replacements on a new set.
Read on to see our picks for the best 10 luxury headphones.